Working in the health care industry often puts health care professionals in the line of danger from ill patients, stressed families, overburdened health care facilities, and the many situations and locations in which each individual works. The Critical Incident Stress Debriefing (CIS) Management Tool has been designed to decrease the stress levels of those that experienced or witnessed violence or trauma. You will read the article “Workplace violence: Differences in perceptions of nursing work between those exposed and those not exposed: A cross-sector analysis” to complete your assignment.
Write a 1,250-1,500-word paper describing the CIS. Be sure to specifically address:
- What are the physical, cognitive, emotional, and behavioral reactions to stress?
- Can you name at least three professions that are at risk and would have utilized the tool?
- What is the purpose of using the tool?
- What is the expected outcome from utilizing this stress management tool?
- Do you believe the tool to be useful in decreasing stress and coping with violence in the workplace? Why or why not?
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Dealing With Stress And Violence In The Workplace appeared first on Nursing Writers Hub.
Dealing With Stress And Violence In The Workplace was first posted on July 30, 2019 at 11:40 am.
©2019 "MyNursingPaper". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org